Are You Destined for a Career in Medicine?
Find out if you qualify to attend the most elite gathering of America’s best and brightest future medical leaders
June 23-25, 2019 in Boston, MA
Watch this short 3-minute video to see what greatness awaits within you:
The Congress of Future Medical Leaders is the only place on the planet next summer you’ll come face-to-face with:
- Winners of the Nobel Prize, the most prestigious award in the world;
- Award-winning young inventors and scientists;
- Prominent medical school deans;
- Leaders in medicine; and
- Medical futurists
for THREE extraordinary days…
What will you do at the Congress?
- You will view surgery and have an opportunity to submit questions for the surgeon to answer in real time during the procedure;
- You’ll be mentored by some of the greatest living minds in medicine — men and women who are literally leading humanity into the medical miracles of the 21st century;
- You will feel the transformative energy of being surrounded by so many young stars just like you: America’s best and brightest — the future of medicine; and
- Your attendance at the Congress will enrich your academic profile when you are applying to competitive colleges and universities. It may also be an important part of your showcase of extracurricular experience and achievements as you write application essays and prepare for college interviews.
The Congress of Future Medical Leaders is an academic honors program with strict requirements, and you must have a minimum 3.25 GPA (or equivalent), either current or cumulative to attend. If you meet this requirement and want to represent your school and state as a Delegate in 2019, find out if you qualify by completing the application form below.
IMPORTANT: A limited number of full tuition scholarship opportunities are now available. By completing the application form below, you will automatically be considered to be awarded a full-tuition scholarship. You will receive confirmation of receipt of your application to the email address you provide below with 48 hours.
To ensure that you receive emails from us, please add Admissions@FutureDocs.com to your address book. If you have any questions, contact our Admissions Office at 1-617-307-7425.