New Charter University College Credit Terms and Conditions
What Delegates must do to be eligible for New Charter University credit:
1. Attend the Congress and follow the instructions provided at the Congress to “check-in.”
2. Take notes during the Congress in the Congress Journal provided by New Charter University about key experiences, takeaways, and observations. The Congress Journal will include prompts to help guide the students’ note-taking and reflections.
3. After the Congress, revisit notes in the Congress Journal and write a two- to three-page Congress Reflection that summarizes the experience and discusses how they will apply key takeaways from the Congress to their lives or their future career in medicine. Expected time for completion of the Congress Reflection is three to five hours.
4. Read a one-page Case Study about a young person pursuing a career in medicine and write a three to five-page essay applying the lessons they learned at the Congress to propose how they would solve the issue presented by the Case Study using their knowledge from the Congress. Expected time for completion of the Case Study essay is 10 to 12 hours.
The Congress Reflection and the Case Study essay answers will be graded by New Charter University faculty to determine whether the student will earn credit. Short essay answers will be graded based on the student’s ability to clearly synthesize their experience at the Congress in their answers. To earn credit, passing requires a grade of C or higher, as is expected of all other undergraduate-level New Charter University students. Full course instructions will be provided upon registration with New Charter University.
New Charter University College Credit Pricing and Refund Policy
- The cost of the one transferable college credit offered by New Charter University in conjunction with the Congress of Future Medical Leaders is $275. This includes $225 for college credit tuition plus a $50 New Charter University registration fee. Included with the fees for college credit is one transcript. Additional transcripts are available from New Charter University for $15 each.
- A full refund of $275 will be made if a refund request is made in writing to Admissions@FutureDocs.com within five calendar days from purchase of the course.
- After five calendar days from purchase date and until the day the Congress begins, a refund of $225 will be made if a request is made in writing to Admissions@FutureDocs.com. This partial refund includes the cost of the credit less the registration fee.
- Once the student has checked in at the Congress, no refund for college credit is available.
College Credit Money Back Guarantee
This college credit comes backed with a 100% Money Back Guarantee. If, for whatever reason, the college you end up attending does not accept this transferable credit, you are entitled to a 100% refund on the college credit fees. To claim your refund, you must have completed the required credit coursework and received a passing grade to earn credit, and should submit communication from the college you are attending indicating credit is not accepted.