Recorded LIVE: 2:00pm on Wednesday, May 20
UPDATE FROM RICHARD: PARENT-TO-PARENT
Recorded LIVE: 2:00pm on Tuesday, May 19
UPDATE FROM RICHARD: NATIONAL EMS WEEK
Recorded LIVE: 2:00pm on Monday, May 18
A MESSAGE FROM COLLEGE ADMISSIONS EXPERT DR. BEDOR
Submit your questions for Dr. B below:
Recorded LIVE: 2:00pm on Saturday, May 16
Challenge 3 determines who will have the privilege of hosting Q&As with CongressLIVE speaker-mentors.
Ask your parent/guardian the following THREE questions, with just YOU on camera:
- When we received my nomination packet, what were your first impressions?
- What are you most hoping I will learn or achieve from attending the Congress?
- What one piece of advice would you give to me — and the other Delegates?
CLOSES: 11:59pm PST on Tuesday, May 19
UPDATE FROM RICHARD: JIM KWIK
Recorded LIVE: 1:00pm on Tuesday, May 12
Mark your calendars: speaker-mentor Jim Kwik will be joining us LIVE. Jim has served as the Brain Coach for decades; he is deeply respected by some of the greatest people in the world.
In this LIVE session, Jim will teach you:
- How to Study Better. The best ways to study. Discover what is holding you back from being your best.
- How to learn anything fast. What you should do instead of cramming (and many other incredible secrets that most school teachers don’t know!).
- And 4 techniques to become a powerful learning machine – no matter your age, grade-level, and background.
- Plus, chances to win signed copies of Jim’s bestselling new book Limitless.
This is a MUST ATTEND event.
It will take place on our regular LIVE broadcast page, www.futuredocs.com/update
Recorded LIVE: 1:00pm on Monday, May 11
Challenge 2 is OPEN!
Sing our national anthem during the opening ceremonies of the Congress and receive your Award of Excellence with Distinction.
CLOSES: 11:59pm on Friday, May 15
UPDATE FROM RICHARD: BONUSES
Recorded LIVE: 1:00pm on Friday, May 8
CHALLENGE 1 EXTENDED!! Now closes at 11:59 PM pacific time on Sunday, May 10
Download your reminder PDF for CongressLIVE start and end times here.
Make sure you click the “VOTE” button after making your Yes or No selection.