Official Travel Information
TSA requires that traveler’s names match exactly with the full name indicated on the government-issued ID, passport or drivers license you will be presenting to TSA at the airport.
Congress of Future Medical Leaders Logistics:
- The Congress will be held at the DC Armory at 2001 East Capitol St. SE, Washington, DC, 20003.
- The Congress will open at 6:00 pm on Friday, November 14th and will conclude with a social event on Sunday, November 16th that will end at approximately 11:00 pm. All activites will be held at the DC Armory.
- While there are no hotels within walking distance, the DC Armory has its own stop on the DC Metro Rail on the Orange/Blue Line. The DC Metro is an efficient, safe and easy way to get around Washington.
- There is ample parking at the DC Armory.
- You may also call the Congress Official Travel Agency, MacNair Travel Management, Inc., for full-service, professional travel consulting. MacNair Travel can arrange all air, car, train and hotel reservations for a fee of $35. Call 202-640-5826 to speak to a designated Congress travel agent.
- It is recommended that students using the Overnight Program book their travel through this MacNair online travel booking service or by calling an agent at 202-640-5826.
- Please feel free to share this website with any family members traveling to the Congress.